Pool leaks can put a damper on your fun. You have invested a lot of time and money into your Lubbock, TX pool, and a leak is an unexpected cost that could really set you back if not identified. If undetected, pool leaks can compromise the structure. Joe Rushing can help! Our team of experts can identify the source and cause of the leak. Whether a swimming pool leak or a leaking spa, we will discover the issue. We specialize in pool leak detection and pool repairs throughout the Lubbock, TX area.
Warning Signs of a Pool Leak:
- You add water to the pool more than once a week
- Equipment loses prime
- Cracks on the side of the structure
- Pool, spa, or fountain loses more water than regular evaporation
- Concrete separates from actual pool
Tips Before We Come for Pool Leak Detection or Pool Repair Services:
- We suggest having the pool cleaned and vacuumed before our visit. Even large leaks may be hard to see if there is debris or dirt.
- The water needs to be clear. (Is your water green? That means algae or mildew is present, making it impossible for us to test for leaks. It is also dangerous! Be sure to treat the pool.)
- Pool should be full so we can locate the leak.
Our team of experts can find hidden leaks in the pool's plumbing or its shell. Trust your Lubbock, TX pool leak detection services to Joe Rushing. We will locate the leak and perform all necessary pool repairs so your pool will last as long as you want it to. Call us today!