As a Certified Perma-Liner Installer, Joe Rushing Plumbing’s team are trained experts on pipe lining materials, methods, and techniques to ensure a successful, permanent solution. Joe Rushing eliminates the need to excavate and replace the old sewer as was traditionally the case. Instead, the old pipe is lined, creating a brand-new pipe within the old one.
Instead of replacing your rotted pipes, Joe Rushing can reline them with Perma-Liner™ Trenchless Pipelining Systems. Excavation is no longer necessary to replace your pipes, because the Perma-Liner™ installation process simply relines your existing pipes. It also prevents future rot, so your newly lined pipes will last for years to come. The installation can be completed in just one day, so you won’t have to worry about suffering through the inconvenience of a long excavation process.
• REPAIRS CRACKED OR BROKEN PIPES WITHOUT EXTENSIVE EXCAVATION
• ELIMINATES ROOTS AND INFILTRATION
• BRIDGES MISSING PIPE SECTIONS / STAND ALONE REPAIR
• REPAIR PART OR ALL OF A COMPROMISED PIPE
• MINIMUM LIFE SPAN OF 50-YEARS
• INTERIOR REPAIRS (WITHIN THE SLAB OR UNDER A HOUSE)
• EXTERIOR REPAIRS (TO THE ROAD)
• GOES UNDER YOUR LANDSCAPING, NOT THROUGH IT
• WORKS UNDER SIDEWALKS, DRIVEWAYS AND PAVERS
• ZERO INTERNAL DAMAGE - NO JACK HAMMERING FLOORS OR DESTROYING WALLS
• COMPLETELY RESTORES DAMAGED LINES
• ELIMINATE TREE ROOT INTRUSION
• RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL
When pipes fail they can leave entire buildings without water and sanitary sewer service for days. Before trenchless lining technology, these repairs would require expensive excavation and serious structural and infrastructure repairs that could last months. The PERMA-LATERAL™ system is the solution to failing pipelines without expensive excavation